This interview with Terry Gilliam is from the May 1982 issue of “Twilight Zone Magazine.” In it, he discusses his then-newest release, TIME BANDITS, his previous films/association with Monty Python, his work on “Help! Magazine,” plans for BRAZIL and BARON MUNCHHAUSEN, and much more.
Terry Gilliam and John Landis romping around in London followed by a camera crew. In these following preview clips you’ll see Landis demonstrating his skills as a director, and the two of them correctly reading Roland Emmerich’s 2012 as being absolutely hilarious.
Can. Not. Miss. That.
20 Notes/ Hide
- regisseurmelvin likes this
- whippedcreamchargers reblogged this from cinephilearchive
- fragilestability likes this
- lonelytylenol likes this
- hollywood-dreamsongs likes this
- butt-fuzz likes this
- miskatonicalumnus reblogged this from cinephilearchive
- thedancerofadiscordantsystem reblogged this from cinephilearchive
- lefreak-chic reblogged this from cinephilearchive
- lefreak-chic likes this
- letsswimto-the-moon likes this
- saltforsalt likes this
- seriesdivergentes likes this
- lettertojane likes this
- eternallyoptimisticmetsfan reblogged this from cinephilearchive
- you-refromanothertime likes this
- acharlescoleman likes this
- bluntsandblasphemy reblogged this from cinephilearchive
- mykindofimages likes this
- cinephilearchive posted this